Brief on KMU
Let's go on a Visit
Xin chao! Vietnam!
● Hamy Vuong, tourism managementNowadays, Korea and Vietnam are having a lot of exchanges. President Moon Jae-in’s first trip in 2018 was to Vietnam. Therefore, we need to know more about Vietnamese...
The Hidden Driving Force of PyeongChang 2018, Passion Crew
● Park So-jung, a volunteer of PyeongChang2018As everyone knows, the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games recently finished. Everyone enjoyed the games thanks to athletes’ performanc...
Job Opportunities in Japan
● Lee Byung-ro, Prof. Department of Japanese StudiesAs the unemployment rate of Korean youths increases, more students are interested in jobs in Japan. For students wishing to work in Japan, I had an...
Countries Insisting Independence: Scotland
● Stephen McGuckin Muir, Prof. Department of English Language and LiteratureThere are some countries or regions that want independence from their current country, like Scotland, Catalonia and Okinawa...
Is Korea Safe to Stay?
● Margaux Laura Micheline Monique, PSB Paris School of BusinessThis semester, about 180 foreign students have come as part of an exchange student program to Keimyung University, and about 90 of them ...
Study Abroad Adventures in Japan
● Jang Cha-Eun, Major in Japanese Language and LiteratureKeimyung University has many study abroad programs. If you are interested in or have been considering study abroad programs, this article may ...
iHola! Encantado de conocerle
● Franco Escobar, Department of International RelationsThere are many foreign students at Keimyung University. We met one of those students and interviewed him to introduce himself.Q1. Please introdu...
Overseas Volunteer Activity in Nepal
●Kim Dam-eun, Department of Tourism ManagementEvery vacation, KMU students do volunteer work overseas in several Asian countries. Last winter vacation, they went to Nepal, Myanmar, the Philippines, a...
High-five Campaign in China
● Lee Ji-hyun, Department of Tourism ManagementRecently, China has had a hostile attitude toward South Korea because of the THADD missile system. In general, China has prohibited content produced in ...
Business Incubator Center
The Business Incubator Center helps students to learn about establishing businesses through many programs. This article is about the location and roles of the center.1) Please introduce yourself. I’m...
Keimyung Caritas Volunteer Center
Interview with Caritas Volunteer Center staff member, Shin Sang Su.1) What is the purpose of the Caritas Volunteer Center?The KMU Caritas Volunteer Center coordinates service activities on campus and ...
There are many different jobs at Keimyung University. Here is an introduction to the International Office team. Interview with International Office staff member, Kim Ga-na. 1. What’s the main job of ...
The Value of Experience
I had a chance to visit Washington, D.C., and New York in the USA thanks to my major’s global experience learning program for two weeks from January 26 to February 9, 2014. I felt so excited about my...
The letters are ordered in accordance with their frequency in the French language. A man blinked only his left eye to select each letter as the alphabet was recited to him slowly, over and over again....
Bananas and Jigsaw Puzzles
A friend of mine told me this joke. What is yellow on the outside and white on the inside? A banana? No. An Asian American or in my case me.I got a good laugh at first, but then when I thought about i...
Volunteering in Uzbekistan
My name is Marzhan from Kazakhstan and I am majoring in business administration. I volunteered in Uzbekistan in summer vacation. For the first time, foreign students went on the overseas volunteer act...
A Conflict of Opinion
My name is Haram Park, and I am a 2nd year student studying in Seoul National University, majoring in international relations and political science. I left Korea when I was about two years old, off on...
Precious Memory in Japan
When I applied for the exchange student program, I really wanted to go to Japan, especially Tokyo, because Tokyo is the capital city of Japan. Therefore, I hoped to know Japanese, Japanese culture and...
The Place I Spent a Year
Every single day I spent at Keimyung University was amazing. Starting a new life somewhere unknown is always exciting. My new life in Keimyung University started with excitement and anxiety, and it en...
The Keimyung Experience from a Belizean Perspective
My name is Gilroy Middleton, and I am a Belizean fulltime marketing major student in the Ph.D. program of the Business Administration Department. I would like to commence this piece by saying "Thank y...
Korea Tour Card
On January 23, 2017, the Korea Tour Card for foreign tourists was released. It is a transportation and tourism card only for forei...
Let's go on a visit
Welcome to Korea, Welcome to I...
As we are heading to the end of the spring semester, some foreign students are planning to return to their countries, and many oth...
2800 Dalgubeoldaero, Dalseo-Gu, Daegu, Korea 704-701
Tel : 053-580-5734 Fax : 053-582-5985
Copyright 2006 gokmu.com All Rights Reserved